Rn Registered Nurse Operating Room in Albuquerque, NM
|Job Location||Albuquerque, NM|
RN – Operating Room
$29/hr - $36/hr(9yrs) - $45/hr
$1/hr Per National Cert
Sign on Bonus
BSN prepared RN’s - $5,000
ADN Prepared RN’s - $2,500
There is still $6,000 relocation.
RN – Operating Room
We are seeking experienced OR nurses for our Pediatrics, ENT, General Surgery, Neuro, Ortho and Vascular cases.
- 16 OR rooms
- 40-65 on Average case load per day
Responsible for utilizing the nursing process to provide direct patient care to an assigned group of patients during a shift. Responsible for prioritizing the delivery of direct nursing care using time and resources efficiently integrating a standards-based framework model
Credentials: Registered Nurse - State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required. BLS certification within 90 days of hire.
Education: Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
Experience: Previous OR experience preferred
About New Mexico
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
- Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles, destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future employers.
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to offer consideration.