RN Registered Nurse Oncology RN in Los Angeles, CA
|Job Location||Los Angeles, CA|
RN – Oncology RN
$42/hr - $64/hr
FULL Relo Assistance
RN – Oncology RN
- Night Shift Registered Nurse to our Oncology Unit
- Provide professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients in an acute care environment
- Be accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families, based on individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and appropriate care strategies throughout the lifespan
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN); or must obtain a BSN within 3 years of hiring; or have at least 20 years of RN experience
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) License
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association, or the American Red Cross, or Military Training Network (MTN)
- Oncology experience
- Chemotherapy certification
- Oncology Certified Nurse
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.