RN Registered Nurse CVOR RN in Manteca, CA
|Job Location||Manteca, CA|
RN – Registered Nurse CVOR
$110,000 - $140,000
RN – Operating Room CVOR
- Reporting to the Operations Coordinator/Shift Manager/Designee, the Registered Nurse provides direct patient care to adult through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
- The RN is responsible for monitoring the patient’s physiological status in the immediate operative period.
- Communicates with the surgeon and anesthesiologist about patient conditions and receives direction for patient management and intercedes to maintain optimum homeostasis.
- Current: CA RN Licensure, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) card, Advanced Pediatric (PALS).
- 2+ years recent CVOR experience within 6 months
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.