RN Registered Nurse Emergency Room RN in McFarland, WI
|Job Location||McFarland, WI|
RN – Emergency Room
$27/hr (34/hr Mid) - $41/hr
$5,000 Sign on bonus
Relocation ($2,500 Reimbursed)
- 2 day, 1 night & 1 ED/Urgent care
- The recently built Emergency Department is a state of the art facility that houses a passionate and meaningful team of providers, nurses and tech's who collaboratively work together to provide outstanding patient care.
- Exceptional team environment
- Preceptor/mentor based training and orientation
- Superior educational support
- Loan forgiveness and tuition reimbursement
- Patient centered care
- Shared governance
- Evidence based nursing practices
- 12,000 annual visits
- 15 bed unit
- Level IV Trauma
- The state’s first Telestroke program, UW Health Telemedicine consultation
- 11 time Most Wired Hospital
- 24/7 Hospitalists
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Associate Degree in Nursing, BSN preferred
- Current licensure with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing
- Current BLS required, PALS and ACLS certification (ACLS competition within 6 months of hire. PALS completion within 1 year of hire.)
- 3 years experience Emergency Nursing experience preferred
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.