Rn – Director of Nursing
$110,000 - $135,000
RN – Director of Nursing
- The Director of Nursing is responsible for the clinical practice of nursing which includes directing all services provided by the Nursing Services Department.
- As a member of Senior Management, this position ensures the development, implementation and evaluation of policies, programs, and services consistent with the facility's goals and objectives, and actively participates in a leadership role by consulting with facility management in designing and providing total patient care and services.
- 5 years nursing leadership experience
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Oregon
- Thorough knowledge of JCAHO, Medicare, OSHA regulations, and other regulatory standards.
- Bachelors Minimum, Masters highly preferred
Benefits available to our full time employee:
Generous paid time off – for holidays, vacation, illness and family leave
Tuition assistance including reimbursement and/or repayment
Extended leave benefits
Employee assistance program, including counseling, referrals and career guidance
Flexible spending accounts
Smoking cessations program
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.