Administrative Director, Cardiovascular Services / Cath Lab
Leading Trauma Center
Administrative Director Cardiac Service Line
- Immediate need for an RN with 3 or more years Director level leadership experience in Cardiovascular and/or Cath Lab Services
- The ideal candidate with have 10 years related experience in Cardiac Cath Lab, EP Lab, CV recovery, etc.
- BSN Degree required
- Masters Degree required
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience managing operations and departmental budgets
- Active TX or Compact State License
- ACLS, BLS Certified
(800) 995-2673 x1358
Key words: ED, ER, Emergency Room, Trauma Center, Level I Trauma, Level II Trauma, Level III Trauma, Regional referral center, Unit Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Director, CNO, Magnet Hospital, Academic Medical Center, BSN, MSN, Masters Degree, MBA, MHA, Six Sigma, etc.
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.