Director, Heart and Vascular
$97,700 - $137,000 ***Never Repost***
Position eligible for bonus (up to 10%)
Relocation Assistance - up to $5,000
Lots of great information below from conference call - take a look - we can fill this!
Genesis Medical Center
1227 East Rusholme Street
Davenport, IA 52803
Located in southeastern Iowa, 2.5 hrs east of Des Moines / west of Chicago; right along the Mississippi river with a population of just under 100,000; the 3rd largest city in Iowa.
Offers some of the nation's best schools; unique, friendly neighborhoods; highest quality public services and a distinguished reputation for entertainment, & the arts
- 502 beds across 2 campuses, East & West (2 miles apart)
- Magnet designated hospital
- 9+ years receiving "Consumer Choice" award
- Thomas Reuters, Top 50 Health System
- Top 50 Heart Hospital
Director, Heart & Vascular:
- Urgent Need for this hospital! They will review submittals within 24 hours!
- Position does NOT require RN
- Position open due to retirement – opened last week in March
- Hospital is licensed for 502 beds; average daily census between 220-370; Hospital is a regional referral center for anywhere within 1 hr 30 minutes of hospital
- 300 open heart procedures this year
- 7,000 cath lab procedures/year
- 5 cath labs that run routinely; can go up to 7
- FTEs: awaiting details
- Approx 7 Direct Reports
- 80-90% of time will be in main hospital; 20% at smaller sister facility; will have system-wide responsibility
- IF the candidate is an RN they will also most likely help overseeing CVICU and Cardiac Tele units
- They have 2 cardiac surgeons (employed providers)
- This position will help spearhead the cardiac surgery program
- Hospital is going through a $150M expansion (set to open this summer) – will have their hand in this expansion
- Seeking a strategic, innovative leader
- WILL consider a STRONG Cath Lab Manager (overseeing budgets and a large Cath Lab)
• Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree required (in Nursing, Business Administration or Health Care Administration); Master's Degree in Health related field must be obtained within 5 years of hire.
More than 5-7 years of Cardiovascular experience required.
More than 5+ years of management experience
• Reports to President, GMC Davenport (Jordan Voight)
• Strong Interpersonal Skills required
• Position will provide leadership for the practice and delivery of safe, effective, efficient, ethical and culturally competent patient care for cardiovascular patient populations undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac procedures
• Budgetary responsibility
• Position will work closely with Genesis Heart Institute (GHI) Executive Medical Director to collaborate on advancing clinical outcomes and efficiency
• Home to a nationally renowned physician that has performed more than 12,000 cardiac procedures—including the most challenging, complex operations—on children and adults
• Named one of the nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals for 2015 by Truven Health Analytics
• A Blue Distinction Center+ for Cardiac Care®, which means we provide the full range of heart services while minimizing complications, hospital readmissions and financial costs.
HR Phone Screen
Phone Screen with Jordan Voight (President of GMC Davenport)
On-Site Interview to meet with interview team
Will more than likely have to go through 2 on-site interviews
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.