Mother/Baby / Couplet Care
Newly Expanded Women's Center
Mother/Baby Registered Nurse:
Immediate need for an RN with recent clinical experience in Mother/baby Unit and/or Couplet Care to join a dynamic nursing team. BSN Degree preferred. STABLE, NRP, ACL, BLS Certified. Active TX License. Call today for more information:
(800) 995-2673 x1358
Key words: LDR, L&D, Labor & Delivery, LDRP, Post partum, Ante partum, Post-partum, Ante-Partum, High Risk OB, OB/GYN, Ob-gyn, Antepartum, Mother/Baby, Mother/child, Couplet Care, NICU, Level II NICU, Newborn Nursery, Staff RN, Charge Nurse, Team Leader, BSN Degree, Bachelors in Nursing, Preceptor, etc.
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.