« Back to Job Search
Director of Nursing - Hospice in Elk Grove Village, IL
||Elk Grove Village, IL
Director of Nursing – Hospice
Director of Nursing – Hospice:
• Bonus eligible position
• The Director of Nursing is responsible for the overall clinical operation of the Hospice agency
• Key responsibilities involve budgetary, management, leading the activities of the nursing team, providing clinical direction, and ensuring compliant growth and profitability of the agency
• Company offers excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• 2+ yrs Hospice leadership required
• 5+ yrs Hospice / end of life care experience required
Contact Jeremy Maki to learn more at 800-995-2673 ext 1357 or email@example.com
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.