Nurse Manager Emergency Department
Relocation Assistance provided
Full Time, Permanent position
Are you a Emergency Department Nurse Manager who is a team player with a strong focus on customer service and quality care? We are looking for a highly effective Nurse Manager with great energy and excitement to join the team.
- 5+ years of ED RN experience, ideally working in a large and busy ED setting
- 2+ years of ED Nurse Manager experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Unit is very busy and requires staff to be highly motivated and flexible
- Large variety of diagnoses ranging from sore throats, abdominal pains, headaches, DKA, difficulty breathing, chest pain, brain bleeds, respiratory failure, cardiac arrest and much more.
CONTACT ME TO LEARN MORE!
Executive Healthcare Recruiter
Let’s connect on LinkedIn
“Job seekers get 40% more interviews when using a recruiting agency” (Careerbuilder, 2012)
All our services are 100% FREE to job seekers!
Access to Confidential Job Searches
Personalized resume preparation
Interview preparation, coaching AND Feedback
Licensing & relocation/housing assistance
Salary & Benefits Negotiation
I specialize in helping Healthcare & Medical professionals nationwide find employment. CoreMedical is the leading Permanent Placement firm in the country, giving you access to literally hundreds of positions across the United States covering all healthcare specialties and levels.
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
ICU RN Critical Care - Intensive Care - CVICU RN - Coronary Care Unit - Registered Nurse - CCU - MICU - Nurse SICU - Surgical - Medical Unit - cardiovascular unit - cardiac stepdown - charge nurse - ICU Coordinator - clinical supervisor - Cardiovascular RN - Cardiovascular ICU - Cardiothoracic RN - emergency department RN - critical care - intensive care - - emergency services - ER Nurse - ED - ER Registered Nurse - E.D. - Trauma Nurse - ER RN -